This package includes the content of both class 11 and 12. Validity is 1 year.
Learn in 3 different modes with Eklavya:
- Learning Mode: In Learning Mode, students can watch each video and attempt simple related problems to strengthen their understanding of the concept. This mode of learning is recommended for students covering a concept for the first time.
- Revision Mode: In Revision Mode, students attempt basic problems on the app and are recommended video content based on what they make errors on.
- Testing Mode: In Testing Mode, students take 10 full length Mock JEE tests and 12 Cumulative Major Tests on Avanti’s exclusive online testing platform that mimics the online JEE experience. The system gives comprehensive performance diagnosis to students which includes personal SWOT analysis, performance comparison against competitors, and question-wise scope of improvement.
Content included in this package:
- Eklavya has a detailed repository of HD videos that explain over 800 micro concepts across Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. (150 hours of content). Each video is only 8 mins long and focuses on understanding a single concept in each chapter.
- Repository of 1,500 essential problems (500 per subject) for the IIT JEE. This is the minimum set of problems students need to solve multiple times and understand fully to be able to attempt the IIT JEE.
- 150 hours, 1500 HD video solutions explaining essential (key) JEE problems (mentioned above) across each chapter in each subject.
- 4000 minutes, 2000 intelligently chosen additional problems based on your learning level per subject.
- Access to additional resources
- chapter revision notes
- previous year JEE papers
- previous year CBSE Board papers
Doubt Solving – While Eklavya takes care of all the self-study needs of a JEE aspirant, and also provides guidance that is particularly critical to decoding JEE, students might occasionally need help from experienced teachers.
Avanti’s doubt solving program is the only program among its competitors, which offers doubt clearing by IITians and NITians who are also experienced JEE teachers for several years. Their experience not only contributes to their 100% accuracy in solving doubts, it also ensures that students learn tricks, tips and faster problem solving techniques directly from the experts. These techniques ultimately give students the edge that others will lack.
Workbooks – Avanti’s team of experts has created chapter-wise workbooks for students preparing for JEE. A student can choose to selectively attempt questions that suit their academic proficiency in a chapter with ease. The modular format of the workbooks ensures that a student can fully structure their course coverage around them, saving them time usually spent on study planning.