The sample papers are one of the most important aspects of your preparation. They equip you with a variety of questions and help you understand the exam better. You must expose yourself to variety of questions, so that you can handle the examination very well. Thus, going through the sample papers becomes an unavoidable task. The sample papers will also provide you with different tricks which would be helpful during the final examination and for other exams you wish to appear. It is advised that you go through these sample papers available on multiple sites, so that you get acquainted to different types of questions.
CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Papers
Importance of solving a sample paper
- Overcome your fear: The CBSE Sample Papers for class 10 are designed to make you comfortable with the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in the examination. Practising these papers will relieve your stress and anxiety about the exam and help you perform better at the same.
- Revision: Sample papers help you brush up your knowledge before the final examination. Since the sample paper covers all necessary they can provide you with a comprehensive revision.
- Marking Scheme: The sample paper will make you aware about the marking scheme of the paper. You will get a clear-cut idea about the weightage assigned to each section and hence, you will be aware about the importance to be given to each section.
- Numerical Problems: Sample papers of Mathematics and Science will provide you with a lot of numerical problems to practice from, thus enhancing your chances for a better score.
- Time-management: Sample papers will familiarise you with the exam pattern and give you a fair idea about the time taken to solve the question papers. You can gauge whether you can answer a particular type of question in the prescribed time limit. Thus by calculating the actual speed and devoting the time to each question in a detailed manner, you can improve your time-management skills.
- Self- assessment: Solving the sample papers enables you to access your performance. You will get clarity about your speed, strengths and weaknesses. By diligent practice you can periodically monitor your performance and keep steadily improving.
- Speed and Accuracy: The most important factor in your class 10 exam is the speed and accuracy with which you can solve the paper. Solving the sample papers in the stipulated time makes you target orientated, focused and thus improving your speed and precision.
- Boost Confidence: The importance of confidence can’t be neglected for the last stride. It can be so that the good student would crumble under the pressure of the exam and underperform. When you have thoroughly practiced enough sample papers, you know what exactly to expect from the question paper and thus your confidence remains at your peak.
List of Sample Papers and Solutions for the SA2 Examination
Previous Year’s Papers
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2011
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2012
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2013
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2014
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2015
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2016
|CBSE Class 10 Science 2017