The CBSE class 12 Board Exam can be termed as a ‘Make or Break’ for every student. Your class 12 marks will play a major role in shaping your career path and aspirations. Here, we bring you some important question papers which will help you to prepare for your board examination. The secret to crack any board exam is diligent preparation and we hope that these question papers will be helpful for your preparation. Read further to know the importance of the question papers:
Importance of solving a question paper
- Overcome your fear: The CBSE Question Papers for class 12 are designed to make you comfortable with the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in the examination. Practising these papers will relieve your stress and anxiety about the exam and help you perform better at the same.
- Marking Scheme: The question paper will make you aware about the marking scheme of the paper. You will get a clear-cut idea about the weightage assigned to each section and hence, you will be aware about the importance to be given to each section.
- Numerical Problems: Question papers of Mathematics and Science will provide you with a lot of numerical problems to practice from, thus enhancing your chances for a better score.
- Time-management: Question papers will familiarise you with the exam pattern and give you a fair idea about the time taken to solve the question papers. You can gauge whether you can answer a particular type of question in the prescribed time limit. Thus by calculating the actual speed and devoting the time to each question in a detailed manner, you can improve your time-management skills.
- Self- assessment: Solving the question papers enables you to access your performance. You will get clarity about your speed, strengths and weaknesses. By diligent practice you can periodically monitor your performance and keep steadily improving.
- Speed and Accuracy: The most important factor in your class 12 exam is the speed and accuracy with which you can solve the paper. Solving the question papers in the stipulated time makes you target orientated, focused and thus improving your speed and precision.
- Boost Confidence: The importance of confidence can’t be neglected for the last stride. It can be so that the good student would crumble under the pressure of the exam and underperform. When you have thoroughly practiced enough question papers, you know what exactly to expect from the question paper and thus your confidence remains at your peak.