The CBSE 10th result will be released in the month of June 2018. The result will be published region-wise. All the students who appeared for the CBSE Result 2018 can check their result from the link provided below. Note that the result is published school wise as well. The link for the CBSE 10th result school wise is provided below. Last year the CBSE result was declared on June 03, 2017 for the Delhi, Dehradun, Allahabad, Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram regions. The results for other regions were declared shortly after that. Last year, CBSE conducted the exam from March 9 to April 10,2017. A total of 14,99,122 candidates registered for the exam with 6,06,437 girls and 8,92,685 boys. The CBSE school wise result was declared on June 2, 2017. To know more about the CBSE 10th results school wise – keep reading this article:
CBSE Results Schoolwise – Class 10
CBSE 10th Result School Wise 2018
- The CBSE Class 10th Result 2018 will provide a great platform for all the candidates; this will help them choose a stream for their higher secondary education as per their choice.
- The candidates would receive a mark-sheet cum qualifying certificate after a month from the date of the declaration of the CBSE 10th Result 2018.
- CBSE will declare the Class 10th Merit List and Toppers’ Marks officially. Both the Merit List and the Toppers’ are announced on the basis of the CGPA.
- Though the CBSE conducts a compartment/supplementary exam of the students, it does not provide an opportunity to the candidates to apply for re-checking or re-evaluation of the marks obtained by them
How to check CBSE 10th result school wise online ?
- Visit the official website of the CBSE. (www.cbse.nic.in)
- Select Class 10.
- Enter the necessary details, such as the Affiliation Code, Examination Code, Roll Number and Email Address.
- Now, submit the information entered above.
- The CBSE 10th result School wise – 2017 cum scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
How to check CBSE 10th Result School wise via SMS and Digilocker ?
The CBSE 10th Result 2017 can be checked via SMS as well. The candidate is required to send an SMS in the prescribed format to the numbers which would be provided the by the CBSE.
The candidates can also get their CBSE 10th result school wise cum marksheet 2017 in their Digilocker account. The candidates will get the Digilocker account details via SMS on their mobile number registered with the CBSE. The URL of the DigiLocker is www.digilocker.gov.in.
CBSE 10th Result School Wise via IVRS
To get the CBSE Class 10th Result School Wise through IVRS, a candidate needs to dial the following number:
NIC (National Information Council) Contact No.: 011-24300699
MTNL Number: 011-28127030.
Statistical Analysis for the CBSE Class 10th Result for Previous Year's
|Overall Pass %||97.9||98.2||98.8||98.9||96.2|
|Boys’ Pass %||97.2||98||98.6||98.7||96.11|
|Girls’ Pass %||97.5||98.5||98.9||99.1||96.36|
|No. of Examinees||6, 99,235||7, 41,863||7, 91,294||9, 40,228||14,91,293|
CBSE Class 10th Result
The much awaited result for the CBSE 10th was declared on 3rd June 2017. The CBSE is held in the month of March and April every year. For the forth coming season also, the CBSE is expected to be on the similar lines as that of the previous year.