The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2018 application form in an online mode for all the candidates who are planning to appear for the entrance exam. The last date to submit the MHT CET 2018 Application form is 25th March 2018. Candidates will have to register themselves by using their email address and password to be able to fill the MHT CET application form 2018. After your registration candidates will have to log in using their e-mail id, password and mobile numbers. MHT CET 2018 application form has to be filled by the candidates by providing the necessary details as follows: Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Email ID and mobile number etc. along with uploading their photograph and signature in the prescribed format. It must be noted that the MHT CET Application form 2018 has to be submitted along with the prescribed application fees. To know more about the application process read the article further.
MHT CET Application Form
|Availability of MHT CET 2018 Application form
|18th January, 2018
|Last Date to submit the application form for MHT CET 2018
|25th March, 2018
|Registration period with the additional late fee of Rs. 500
|26th March to 31st March 2018
|MHT CET 2018 Exam Date
|10th May 2018
Things to keep ready before filling the application form
Candidates are advised to keep the following things ready in the prescribed format before filling the application form of MHT CET 2018.
Photograph: Candidates will have to keep their recent colour passport sized photograph with with background ready.
Signature: Candidates will have to sign on a white sheet of paper with black ink. This signature must be scanned and uploaded.
Please follow the below mentioned specifications:
|5 KB to 20 KB
|15 KB to 50 KB
Procedure to fill the online application form
Candidates must follow the below mentioned procedure to fill the online application form:
Register and enter personal details
- Full name (as per the 10th marksheet)
- Father’s name
- Last name
- Mother’s first name
- Primary Email ID
- Secondary Email ID
- Contact Number
- Domicile Details (Maharashtra/ Outside Maharashtra etc.)
- Category of the candidate (if applicable)
- Candidates belonging to the categories SC, ST, VJ (A), NT (C), NT (D), OBC and SBC must furnish their certificates.
- Candidates belonging to Non-creamy layer (NCL) will also have to produce a valid certificate.
- Place from where the candidates completed their HSC (12th) equivalent examination/Passed from school/Jr. College
- District of School/ Jr. College
- District of Examination Centre
Details required for the examination:
- Subject required for the examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics)
- Language of the examination
- Candidates will have to create a password adhering to various given norms.
Declaration by the Candidate:
- Candidates must read the declaration and then click on “I Agree” and then click on the next button.
Once the candidates register themselves, a confirmation page including their application number will be generated. This application number will also be sent to their email IDs. Candidates can verify or view their entered information by clicking on the link provided.
- Editing of form and uploading of photograph and signature: Candidates will be given a chance to edit their details on the page in case they have mentioned anything wrong or incomplete. It is to be noted that the candidate’s full name, father’s name, last name, date of birth, mobile number, Email-ID are not editable. Candidates will also be able to upload their photograph and signature in the specified formats.
- Confirmation of uploaded photographs and signature If the upload is successful, then the candidate will receive a confirmation message. Candidates will be required to check both the files which they have uploaded and if there is any correction, they might have to upload the files again. If the uploaded files are correct then the candidates can click on “Continue” and move to the next step.
- Making of Payment: Candidates will have click on the payment option available on the screen. Payment can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking, E-Wallets etc. A page with all the details of the candidates including the application fee amount and service charges will be displayed. Candidates must check all the details and read the given declaration and must agree to it. After reading the details candidates must click on “Pay Now” and make the necessary payment.MHT CET 2018 Application Fee:
SR. No. Categories Amount 1 MHT CET 2018 Application fee for Open Category Candidates Rs. 800 2 MHT CET 2018 Application fee for Reserved Category Candidates Rs. 600
- Registration Process completion confirmation: After successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation page of the same will be displayed online. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the same for future reference. Candidates must keep the application number safe again for future reference.
- Acknowledgement Page print out: It is important that the candidates take atleast 2 print outs of their MHT CET 2018 acknowledgement page.
MHT CET 2018 Application form-Important Instructions
- Valid Email ID: Candidates must furnish relevant email ID.
- Care while entering the details: The candidates must take extra care while entering some important details since they might not be able to change the same.
- Password: Candidates must follow the prescribed instructions to fill the password.
- Editing the application: Candidates will be able change a few details in the application.
- Application Number: After uploading the signature and photograph, an application number will be generated and one must keep it safe for future reference.
The confirmation page, application number and the password should be retained as they will be required in the future. The application number must be kept safe as there is no way to regenerate it. Password can be regenerated by using the “Forgot Password” option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
These errors must be rectified by sending a letter to the DTE, Mumbai. This letter must be submitted before the announcement of the results and must be sent with the SSC Mark sheet.
The online registration for MHT-CET 2018 started on January 18, 2018 and will be open till March 25, 2018 without a late fee.
No, registrations will only be available online.
Candidates will be given a chance to verify their details after they provide the same during the registration process. If any changes are to be done, candidates can click on “Back” and select “Edit”. It is to be noted that the candidate’s full name, father’s name, last name, date of birth, mobile number, Email-ID are not editable. After submission of the online application candidates will be able to change their profiles using “Edit Profile” option. The candidates will have to log in using their unique application number and password.
While registrations an email will be sent to your ID with the login credentials.
Candidates must check the size of the same, the size of the photograph and signature must be in the prescribed format.
No, only Indian candidates are allowed to apply for MHT CET.
No, reservation is only for the candidates belonging to the state of Maharashtra.