Learn in 2 different modes with Avanti Gurukul App
- Learning Mode: In Learning Mode, students can watch each video and attempt simple related problems to strengthen their understanding of the concept. This mode of learning is recommended for students covering a concept for the first time.
- Revision Mode: In Revision Mode, students attempt basic problems on the app and are recommended video content based on what they make errors on.
Content included in this package:
- HD Concept Videos – 60 mins of HD video content for each chapter, covering all NCERT concepts; concepts are explained using animations, demonstrations and experiments, in addition to traditional teaching methods
- Quizzes – Problem repository served intelligently to test students and improve learning gains
- Full Subjective Mock Papers – Full syllabus mock tests to give students an edge for their final exams
- Access to additional resources –
- Chapter revision notes
- Previous year NTSE papers
Doubt Solving –While Avanti’s digital product takes care of all the self-study needs of a student, students might occasionally need help from experienced teachers. Avanti’s doubt solving program is the only program among its competitors, which offers doubt clearing by IITians and NITians who are also experienced teachers for several years. Their experience not only contributes to their 100% accuracy in solving doubts, it also ensures that students learn tricks, tips and faster problem solving techniques directly from the experts. These techniques ultimately give students the edge that others will lack.
Workbooks – Avanti’s team of experts has created chapter-wise workbooks for class 9 students that encourage scientific curiosity through thought-provoking questions, while smoothly covering their school syllabus. A student can choose to selectively attempt questions that suit her academic proficiency in a chapter with ease. The modular format of the workbooks ensures that a student can fully structure their course coverage around them, saving them time usually spent on study planning.