Terms & Conditions – Avanti Talent Search Examination
- It is mandatory to provide information in all the columns in ATSE Enrollment form. Incomplete form will not be considered.
- It is mandatory to provide Mobile Number and Email address of the student/parent/guardian. Test results or any other information to be provided by Avanti shall be sent to student via SMS/Email or conveyed via phone call from the counselor of Avanti. Avanti shall not be responsible for any information regarding test results or any other information not conveyed to the student if the student has not mentioned correct communication details while enrolling for ATSE test.
- *To be eligible for Scholarship Awards, it is mandatory to join Avanti’s Regular Classroom Course. The scholarship amount will be deducted from Regular Classroom course fee at the time of enrolling in a regular classroom program at any of the Avanti centres. The maximum scholarship a student is eligible for is 100% of the tuition fee of the regular classroom program the student wishes to enroll in, subject to management’s discretion and student’s performance in ATSE.
- Registration Amount for ATSE once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable in any case.
- ATSE toppers will be given Premium access to Avanti Gurukul App. Students accepting the access to Avanti Gurukul App will be considered enrolled for Distance Learning Program of Avanti Learning Centres Pvt. Ltd. Avanti reserves the right to use the photograph of enrolled students for publicity and claim the result of any Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests.
- The cut-off score for scholarship eligibility shall be decided by the management at the time of declaration of Result.