NTSE Form –
NTSE application form will be made available for all states and UTs by their respective state governments and UTs and the candidates are to fill their respective application form provided by their state governments and UTs before the prescribed deadline. NTSE forms can be filled ‘Offline’ through the states liaison officer, the details of the same are available below. As per the application process of NTSE- 2019, the application forms are to be signed by the school principal. This page will give you a complete insight in the application process of the NTSE examination.
NTSE Stage 1 would be conducted in November 2019. The application form will be available on different dates depending upon your state. NTSE Stage 2 will be conducted in May 2020.
Important dates for NTSE
|NTSE 2019-20 Events||Important Dates (Tentative dates)|
|Last submission date of NTSE 2019 Application Form||To be notified by the respective State/UT. It may vary from state to state (5 September 2019 tentatively)|
|NTSE 2019 Admit Card for Stage 1||October 7, 2019 to October 20, 2019 tentatively|
|Stage 1 Exam in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||November 2, 2019|
|Stage 1 Exam in all other States/UTs||November 3, 2019|
|Stage 2 Exam in all States/UTs||May 10, 2020|
NTSE Application Form Stage-1
The NTSE form is available from the 1st of August 2019. The application ends on the 5 September 2019 depending upon the states/UTs. The application form should be signed by the Principal/ Head of the school. The candidates and the principal should adhere to the prescribed deadlines. Different states may have different deadlines. You are advised to get in touch with the liaison officer of your state for the address for the form submission. Also, the states and the UT’s will notify the fees for the stage-1, you should be aware of the same and mode of fee transfer, you can procure this information from the liaison officer. Please note that there are no fees charged for the Stage-2 of the application process. If you have any queries, you should get in touch with the liaison officer and not the NCERT.
Click here to download the application form:
|1||Andhra Pradesh NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|2||Andaman & Nicobar Islands NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh NTSE Class X||Will be Notified Soon !|
|4||Assam NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|5||Bihar NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|6||Chandigarh NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|7||Chhattisgarh NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|9||Daman & Diu NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|10||Delhi ,NTSE Class X||School Based Form , Student Application Form|
|11||Haryana NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|12||Himachal Pradesh NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|13||Gujarat NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|14||Goa NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|16||Jharkhand NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|17||Karnataka NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|18||Kerala NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|19||Lakshadweep NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|20||Madhya Pradesh NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|21||Maharashtra NTSE Class X||Will be Notified Soon !|
|22||Meghalaya NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|23||Mizoram NTSE Class X||Will be Notified Soon !|
|24||Nagaland NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|25||Odisha NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|27||Puducherry NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|28||Punjab NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|29||Rajasthan NTSE Class X||Will be Notified Soon !|
|30||Sikkim NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|31||Tamil Nadu NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|32||Telangana NTSE Class X||Will be Notified Soon !|
|33||Tripura NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|34||Uttarakhand NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
|35||Uttar Pradesh NTSE Class X||Will be Notified Soon !|
|36||West Bengal NTSE Class X||NTSE Form|
NTSE Application Form Stage-2
The stage-2 examination is to be conducted on 10 May, 2020. There is NO application form for Stage -2 for students studying in India.
Students who clear stage-1 examination will have to download the Admit Card from NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in.
Instructions to fill the NTSE form
- You should use Legal (8.5” x 14”) size paper for taking the print.
- Once you fill the application form, it has to be signed by the principal of your school.
- Then the form is to be submitted to the principal who will thereafter submit the form to the liaison officer of the states/ UTs, before the prescribed deadline.
- If you wish to apply individually, you can submit the form directly to the liaison officer.
- Please note that the date of examination for stage-1 will be different for different states/UTs.
- NTSE examination generally is different for different states/ UTs but the date of the examination roughly remains the same.
- An incomplete or wrongly filled application form is liable to rejection.
- The application form available by the liaison officer is only applicable till stage-1.
- You are supposed to pay the prescribed fees mentioned by your state/UT.
- NTSE scholarship has 15 % reservation for SC students, 7.5% reservation for ST students and 4% reservation for physically handicapped students.
- While filling the NTSE form candidates/ principles have to leave the 4-digit centre code blank. This has to be filled by the liaison officer or concerned district officer or centre superintendent.
- Indian students studying abroad should fill the required details and the relevant items of the applications and send it to the NCERT along with the Std. 9th mark sheet. And must mention the state/UT where he/she wants to appear for the examination.
- NCERT will not be responsible if other items not mentioned in the common application form has been included by the state/UT.
Details of the Liaison officer
The state wise details of the Liaison officers are given below. In any case of ambiguity regarding the application form you are advised to contact the liaison officer:
Offline application forms are available with the liaison officer, they are to be filled and submitted along with the fees to the liaison officer.