JSTSE Application form – Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) is conducted by Science Branch of Education, Delhi in the month of January every year. The interested and eligible candidates have to apply through their respective schools. There is no individual application procedure. The official notification for the year 2017-18 is yet to be released. Please note that, no fees will be charged for the JSTSE.
Official Guidelines for JSTSE Application form
The official guidelines as per the notification (2016-17) from the Science Branch are as follows:
- Application-cum-Admit Card may be downloaded from the official website of Science Branch of Education, Delhi (www.edudel.nic.in).
- Head of the Schools will get the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application- cum-Admit Card is 10 be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch) between 10 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. on working days.
- The Acknowledgement will be given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’.
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application cum- Admit Card will be issued 10the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form.
- While filling the application form, percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Science Branch Office
In case of any discrepancy, you can visit:
Government of NCT, Delhi
Directorate of Education, Science Branch,
Old Gargi College Building (behind LSR College),
Lajpat Nagar-4, New Delhi-24.