Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) is conducted by Directorate of Education, Delhi in the month of January every year. JSTSE Result is declared usually, after 6-8 weeks after the examination. JSTSE (2017) was conducted on 29 January, 2017. The result can be found online at the official website of Science Branch of Education, Delhi. Here we are providing you with the result; you can find the attached file.
How to check the result?
You can follow the below mentioned steps to check your result if your name is not there in the list:
- Visit, www.edudel.nic.in, the official website of the Science Branch of Education, Delhi.
- Then click on the “JSTSE Result-2017” link under the announcement section
- Now, enter your roll number and Date of Birth in the required format
- Then click on “View Result”
- You can take the print of the result for future reference
JSTSE Cut Off
The cut-off marks for JSTSE 2017 as per the Science Branch of Education, Delhi are as follows:
|Paper||Section||Total Marks||Cut-off marks|
|2||General Science and Mathematics||150||115|