The Karnataka Examination Authority has released the final answer key for KCET 2017 on May 20th 2017. The final KCET answer key has been released along with the declaration of the KCET 2017 result. The candidates can check the KCET answer key for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for all the versions of the question booklet. The KCET answer key will house all the correct answers to the questions asked in the KCET entrance exam. Candidates who have appeared for the KCET in the first week of May 2017 can calculate their probable score with the use of the answer keys of KCET. With the help of the KCET answer key candidates can analyse their performance and estimate their chances for admission into various B.Tech courses across the state. Through KCET 2017, nearly 47,000 B.Tech seats are to be filled by around 220 participating institutes. Candidates will also get an opportunity to challenge the official answer key of KCET. To know more about the KCET 2018 answer key read this article carefully.
KCET Answer keys
KCET 2018 Official Answer Key*
|Question Paper||Download here||Download here||Download here||Download here|
|KCET Answer Key (Provisional)||Download here|
|KCET Answer Key (Final)||Download here|
*The KCET 2018 answer key and question paper will be made available once the exam is conducted.
|KCET 2017||May 02 to 04 2017|
|KCET 2017 Answer key provisional has been announced||May 06, 2017|
|Last date to challenge official answer key of KCET||May 10, 2017|
|Final Answer Key of KCET 2017 released||May 30, 2017|
How to download the official answer key for MHT CET 2018?
- Click on the links given below.
- Download the KCET 2017 answer key displayed on the screen.
- After downloading match the answers you have marked in the exam with the answer key given.
- Accordingly calculate your probable score using the marking scheme.
- Candidates will now get an idea regarding the possibilities to get an admission in various Engineering institutes of Karnataka.
The procedure to challenge the answer key
Candidates could raise an objection with respect to any KCET Answers published in the KCET 2018 answer key published by the KEA. While filing the challenge, candidates must keep in mind the following points:
- The objection should be filed within the given period of time as announced by the concerned authority.
- The objections, has to be addressed to the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore”. The objection could be filed either in person or through the speed post. Candidates can also mail send an official mail to the KEA (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Candidates are also required to produce all the documents which support their claim with the objection.
- The KEA will place the objections before a committee of experts. After carefully scrutinising them, the committee will determine the right answer key. The decision taken by the committee will be considered to be as final and it will be applied while evaluating the merit list of the candidates.
Important Features regarding the KCET Answer Keys
- The unofficial answer key has been released by the coaching institutes.
- KEA will upload the official answer key in the second week of May.
- Various coaching classed will also release their answer keys but there might be differences between the official and the unofficial answer keys.
- Using the answer keys the candidates can calculate their expected marks.
- Also, using a suitable rank predictor, candidates will be able to estimate their ranks.
- Using the KCET Score candidates will be able to know how have they performed in the KCET Examination.
- After evaluation, the candidates can also check the cut offs of the previous year and shortlist the names of the participating institutes of KCET 2018, where they wish to take their admission.
- The answer key is published with the idea to give students a fair idea about their scores which they can expect to score in the entrance examination. The scores calculated by the candidates might help to know their actual scores.