NEET Sample Papers – The sample papers are prepared for candidates who are willing to appear for the entrance exam. By solving these papers you can get a fair idea regarding the structure of the examination. You are advised to practice these sample papers and work on your time management skills. By analysing these sample papers you will know where you went wrong and hence you can take necessary measures to avoid the mistakes. You must expose yourself to a variety of questions, so that you can handle the examination very well. Thus, going through the sample papers becomes an unavoidable task. The NEET sample papers will also provide you with different tricks which would be helpful during the final examination and for other exams you wish to appear. It is advised that you go through these sample papers so that you get acquainted to different types of questions.
NEET Sample Papers and Model Papers
How to use the NEET Sample Papers ?
- Be seated in an isolated place so that no one disturbs you during the course of the examination.
- Get a separate OMR Sheet (You can get it online and print it or from your nearest stationary store).
- Set an alarm for the paper.
- Now open the question papers from the below links.
- Start solving the question paper and keep marking in the OMR Sheet.
- Stop writing when the alarm goes off.
- Now check your answers (from the solutions provided).
- Award marks as per the NEET marking scheme.
- Thoroughly analyse the paper and find out your weak areas and work on them.
- If you have left any question solve them again.
NEET Sample Papers (All subjects)
|NEET 2017||Code A/P/W
|NEET 2016||Code A/P/W
| NEET 2016
|NEET 2015 (Re-test)||Code A
|NEET 2015||Code E
Sample Papers (Individual Subjects)
|Physics||NEET Sample Paper – Physics|
|Chemistry||NEET Sample Paper – Chemistry|
|Biology||NEET Sample Paper – Biology|
|Botany||NEET Sample Paper – Botany|
Click here for the Question Paper of NEET 2017 and Question Paper NEET 2016.
Official Website for NEET – https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx