The “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” (KVPY) is a national level fellowship program started by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India in 1999. When it comes to competitive exams like KVPY, you should familiarise yourself with the pattern and the complexity of the examination, so that one develops the right strategy with the right amount of confidence to tackle the examination. One of the most effective ways of doing this would be through sample papers available online. Read this article to understand the importance, how to attempt a KVPY sample paper and to download the same.
Importance of Solving KVPY Sample Papers
It is important for you to understand that KVPY questions have a complexity which is at par with IIT JEE and AIIMS. Also, KVPY focuses on pure sciences, and the questions test your understanding of the subject. The questions are simple yet tricky. You must expose yourself to a variety of such questions so that you can handle the examination very well. Thus, going through the sample papers becomes an unavoidable task. The sample papers will also provide you with different tricks which would be helpful during the final examination and for other exams you wish to appear. It is advised that you go through these sample papers available on multiple sites so that you get acquainted with different types of questions.
How to attempt a KVPY Sample paper?
You can follow the following procedure:
- Visit the KVPY official website.
- Click on the ‘Mock Test of KVPY Aptitude test’ or click here to go to the page: http://126.96.36.199/kvpy/tp/index.php?action=login
- You can then enter the Login Id & Password as KVPY& KVPY, then check the confirm button then click on ‘Sign in’.
- Confirm your details and then select a language and then you can proceed with the test.
- The general instructions would be displayed on the screen, read them carefully. Then click on confirm and then start the test.
- A timer would be displayed on the top right-hand side. Under the resources tab, you will find the calculator, instructions and mock summary. You can jump to any questions given on the left-hand side.